Monday, January 4, 2010

AHA!

You didn't think I'd be back two days in a row, but here I am! Here's my list of resolutions for 2010:

  • Craft more. My work-life balance has been totally out of whack since starting my new job, but things are starting to settle down a little.
  • Write more.
  • Exercise even a little bit.
  • Eat better.
  • Lose 50 pounds. 10 at a time.
  • Spend more time being WITH my kids, not hiding from them or being annoyed by them. They're awesome, and sometimes I miss out on that.
  • Reconnect with my siblings. We used to do a family dinner once a week... I'd be happy with twice a month at this point. Even once a month would be better than what we're doing now, which is Christmas and Easter.
  • All of that stuff that I didn't do last year.
There... what's on YOUR list?

3 comments:

Joan B said...

50 pounds?? Did you gain 49 since the fall?? Otherwise, best of luck!

Unknown said...

Ha love it!! I reckon top of mine would be to finally get divorced!!!! over a year now, just ridiculous lol - 2nd would be for my ex to start being a father again to his kids!!! now that might take some doing on my part, but I can hope!! Hope you are all okay hun - xx

Anonymous said...

Hey i like ur blog check me out just got a nice review from fairygoodmommy blog. U should stop by and critique too if u don't mind. Thanks. Happy Holidays!!!