Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog candy for a good cause (and ATHLETA Challenge too)

I'm sure you've seen Carolyn King's blog candy in honor of her grandmother. While personally I've not had any loved ones affected by Alzheimer’s, I have seen the toll full-time caretaking can have on a person and a family. I made six cards inspired by page 6 in the Athleta catalog:



here's one of the cards:



I'll be sending one to:
To the Staff at the Artman Home 250 N. Bethlehem Pike Ambler, PA 19002

in honor of Cammie's grandmother,
one to my grandmother (who cared for my grandfather, before his passing), one to my friend Joan, and three to Hospice Delaware, which was a great support to our family.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. The card is lovely and so is your post.