Monday, January 4, 2010

AHA!

You didn't think I'd be back two days in a row, but here I am! Here's my list of resolutions for 2010:

  • Craft more. My work-life balance has been totally out of whack since starting my new job, but things are starting to settle down a little.
  • Write more.
  • Exercise even a little bit.
  • Eat better.
  • Lose 50 pounds. 10 at a time.
  • Spend more time being WITH my kids, not hiding from them or being annoyed by them. They're awesome, and sometimes I miss out on that.
  • Reconnect with my siblings. We used to do a family dinner once a week... I'd be happy with twice a month at this point. Even once a month would be better than what we're doing now, which is Christmas and Easter.
  • All of that stuff that I didn't do last year.
There... what's on YOUR list?

5 comments:

Joan B said...

50 pounds?? Did you gain 49 since the fall?? Otherwise, best of luck!

jony maginex said...

Hi, Your blog is very nice. Keep going.
If you want, you can visit my blog.

Happy new year!! :)

Alex said...

Ha love it!! I reckon top of mine would be to finally get divorced!!!! over a year now, just ridiculous lol - 2nd would be for my ex to start being a father again to his kids!!! now that might take some doing on my part, but I can hope!! Hope you are all okay hun - xx

Sharm said...

hey there
i represent the world united bloggers
and i found in your blog the joy of love and the hope of peace
we are more than 270 bloggers represent more than 80 countries
blogging for peace and love
and i really want you to join us ..
send us a mail with your name , country , blog url to
sharm@sharmlifeblog.com with title ( join WUB )
so that we can add you and send the invitation to you

Sharm
The chief of WUB
worldub.blogspot.com

(N.B: THIS IS NOT A SPAM COMMENT )

"J4K" Jus 4 Kicks said...

Hey i like ur blog check me out just got a nice review from fairygoodmommy blog. U should stop by and critique too if u don't mind. Thanks. Happy Holidays!!!