Monday, January 14, 2008

But first, some PaperTrey...

I swear, if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done! Here are my entries for this month's Guest Star Stamper at PaperTrey Ink. I emailed them minutes after midnight... I hope Nichole looks at them!

I felt the jewelry-making bug biting, so I whipped up a few pair of earrings. These are made out of shrink plastic, stamped in Stazon (Jet Black & Blaze Red) on the front, colored with pink Prismacolor marker on the back.




Here are some close-ups... I may give these as gifts to my son's pre-school teachers.






I made about one billion of these Christmas tree ornaments for a craft fair in December (and sold quite a few of them, lol), and these are some of the ones that are leftover... I'll be marketing them for Valentine's Day:



and in red...



Finally, here's a card. You can barely see the swirly heart as a background on the Real Red cardstock. It's cooler in real life, lol!



Okay, I'm off to bed... I'll deal with the photo formatting in the morning!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG these are gorgeous, Dana you sly dog you, these are out of this world, looooooooooove the earrings but those gold ornament trees are beautiful, you rock xxxx

Anonymous said...

Those earrings are gorgeous! Pretty darn clever!

Anonymous said...

You do fabulous work!
http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous2

Michele Kovack said...

Love all of your earrings and such! How clever!

huntla1 said...

I love these earrings! What a great idea. I may have to borrow the earring idea -- i can't make them the same because of course I thought I would leave this PTI set for the next time -- but I do think I might do something for Valentines Day to include with a couple of my cards! Thanks.

Heidi said...

Those earrings are so cute!! ANd the bulbs are gorgeous! I'm sure the teachers with love them!