Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm so embarrassed ...

I decided to spend several hours tonight making my ribbon look all pretty like Nichole Heady. I bought 60 clothespins, thinking surely that was enough, and then added 40 more, just in case. I'm sure you know how this story ends...

100 clothespins later, I'm not even halfway done. My husband suggested that this undertaking was a lot like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. He may not be wrong! Looks like I'm headed back to the dollar store tomorrow! You know, the one that just happens to be next door to AC Moore, lol!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, well don't forget to pop back on and let us know what you succummbed too lol

Peggy Maier said...

Amazing, isn't it, how things snowball?!

Heidi said...

LOL! Rearranging chairs on the Titanic. That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I have too much ribbon to put on clothespins. I just wound them in little bundles and put them in mayonnaise jars lined up on a shelf. I discovered 90% of my love of ribbon is just looking at the rainbow on the wall!