Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tee hee!

I feel like a rockstar! I stopped in my local stamp shop (White Swan Rubber Stamps) to see what was new (the new memento inks, and the long rectangle nestabilites, thank you very much...) and the owner, Marylynn, kept asking customers if they read Craft Critique, because I was a reporter, should any of them want to meet me. And, as it turns out, several of them do read Craft Critique, and I was recognized from my blog picture! I heard at least one, "Ohhh! I love the way you write! So engaging!" and I tried not to crawl into a hole and just said thank you.

By the way, I found my missing mojo, and was up late last night creating goodness. Pics later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippeee, lol, you should feel like a rock star, you write goooooood girl

xx

Merced Professional Organizer said...

Grreat reading